Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hunger Games!

So the movie was pretty good. Not entirely what I expected, but I must say the effects were fantastic! It's amazing what animators can pull off in this day and age on a computer. Now The story in the movie is slightly varied from the books, but for the most part it does stay true to the book. The cuts made to the movie from the book were necessary, otherwise the movie would end up being three hours or more.

I had a great time with my good friend, but I do wish we could have hung out more after the movie. We did get to chat a little before, during, and after the movie, but not enough to completely catch up. Though we still had fun, and I cannot wait till we hang out again. So much to talk about and reminisce about. :)

And may the odds be ever in your favor;

J. Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment