Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Outdoors Club VS. CREW Team!

So today was a pretty awesome day. I got to sleep in until 11:30 since I have no classes on Tuesdays, and then I went to work for three hours answering people's questions on different subjects. I got my homework done early, and a good thing too, because I am now sore all over.

So Tuesday nights means water polo! Tonight, it was the Outdoors Club vs. the CREW Club (our rowing team). I played for Outdoors Club, and we only had five players with one possible substitute that we used once or twice. CREW had about eight or nine players and we played five on five. Our substitute also subbed for CREW since she is part of both groups. The game was played to fifteen, and it took us two hours for a team to win, and it was a close game, even with CREW having subs left and right. So I cannot remember most of the details, but it was intense and tons of fun. Of course it's not a game of polo unless I get hit in the head at least once... But five times is pushing it! No serious injury (as far as I know), and I cannot wait to play CREW again. Final score was fifteen to eleven, Outdoor's Club for the win!

CREW Club, I would like to congratulate you on giving us a good healthy work out, and run for our money. Keep up the good work, and better luck next time!

Signing off;

J. Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment