Wednesday, March 21, 2012

No Longer a Teen... And Hunger!

So I recently celebrated my 20th this past weekend. Had a nice party with my friends on Friday, and then celebrated with my college friends on Monday. Though I have to say the day of my birthday was the best! Between texting an amazing person and seeing the people I hadn't seen in over a week, to a "Straight No Chaser" concert on WCNY!

Now this weekend is The Hunger Games opening weekend! So excited to see it, and then we get to hang out after and catch up some more. So in order to prepare, I read all three books, and found them very enjoyable. A well balanced mix of tragedy, romance, drama, and troubles of today are apparent to me. Of course we all have our own opinions. To see the adaptation to film will be interesting to say the least.

I unfortunately have not been writing any poetry lately, but that means I'll have to dig into my book for some posts.

Peace for now;

J. Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment