Friday, July 13, 2012

Days Gone By

So I have been having a mildly good time this past week. From working myself to near death and getting paid, to having good times with friends. I have recently passed my road test and gotten my drivers license, and my job is at a small Dunkin Donuts/Convenience store that I can walk to in minutes. Last Thursday (7/5) I had one of my infamous game nights, and enjoyed just about all of it. I had some small down points, but it's something that I get every now and then since my 3 concussions. Monday I got together with a couple of friends in order to talk and catch up on life happenings.

Now we talked about some issues we were having, and what has been going well for us.Tuesday I had work in the early morning, and slept most of the rest of the day away. Same for Wednesday, but those two days didn't pass by without me setting up a meeting with a young lady I met through a friend.

Yesterday was the day that we set up the meet for. I got her from her place, and we went to Panara Bread and Barnes and Noble for nearly 4 hours. We talked, laughed, read manga, and had a great time with each other. Just before we headed back to drop her off at home, we went into Pier 1 Imports and found several things that we both would like to have... though very expensive. Also, they were hiring, and she has been looking for a job, so who knows.

She's a great person, and I would like to get to know her better, but I'm torn between whether it's right to do so right now. Time will tell, and I won't burn the bridge. We've learned about each other and it makes me enjoy her company that much more, yet I am cautious. Maybe it's time for me to throw caution to the wind, and just go for it.

Debating reason;

J. Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment