Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mayhem!!

So now is the time that I really start to stress and become a "vampire" as it is appropriate. I see very little sun/daylight period, and when I do, it burns... Well not really "burns," but you get the idea. It is now the final stretch of the semester. One week of classes is left and then it is the dreaded finals week. Which means cramming for these monstrous tests. So I am now holed up in my room, catching up on the work I either neglected to do earlier or just need to do to finish the semester off.

So the final count of work (and I will update this in future posts if I find the time):
16 or so labs for one class
1 programming project
1 rough draft/final draft final paper
4 songs to memorize for a jury performance
plus any work I get in my classes that I still have left.

Lots of work, yet nothing I'm too worried about. I've been working quite a bit and getting paid. Dressing classy, and counting the days till I go home for the summer. Hopefully, by the end of the semester I will have my drivers license! Which means my roommate may teach me standard before we leave for the summer.

Keep Calm and Don't Blink

J. Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment