Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Future Plans

So there are a few things that I would like to use this blog for:

1) I will hopefully be adding some poetry to it, once I get some of my supplies back. I left a notebook with all the poems I've written in my dorm.

2) Eventually have an advice corner. Pretty much if anyone has questions or want advice, comment on the blog asking a question, and I will try to answer the best way I can.

3) More information about me and where I'm headed in life.

4) Maybe a few sections of a book that I've been writing on the side...

So a little more information about me. As I have said, I'm 19 and my birthday is in March. I grew up with two older brothers, one is 6 years older and the other is 3. My parents are in their 50s and have been married for the past 26 years. I am a SUNY Oswego student and Roman Catholic. I play the violin and sing as hobbies. My goal is to settle down as a Math teacher and have a family of my own one day, simple but good enough for me. I would like to travel around the world to Europe and Australia.

Well peace for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment