Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mall Day

So today was a rather good day. Spent time with a great friend, and got to shop a little bit and be impulsive for once this vacation. Granted I'm a bit of an impulsive buyer, I only spent about half of what I would've if I didn't have her there with me.

Anyways, the two of us shared past events and thoughts and ideas about things, and went all nerd to people who saw us, and it was the most fun I had had all week. Granted the mall is not the best place to hang out in a two person group in a small area, but we made do.

So I bought her a calendar about one of her favorite books as a late Birthday and Christmas present, not much but good enough, and continued to look around. Later, we found a store that sold t-shirts from Doctor Who, and I just had to buy one. It says "Keep Calm and Don't Blink." which is part of one of our favorite episodes.

Even though we are so similar and we really want to date, we both agree it's not the best idea at this time. Yet hope remains and good things come to those who wait... right? Well, I'll get back to you on that. I know she may eventually read this, but I don't care. I want her to be happy, not feel guilty, and know that there will always be someone who cares for her and be there when she needs me, because:

"The monster and the doctor. It seems you cannot have one without the other."

No comments:

Post a Comment